Recruiting and Marketing Director - November 2017
Job Title Recruiting & Marketing Director
Department: Recruiting & Marketing
Reports To: Vice President Of Operations
Start Date: November 1, 2017
The Recruiting & Marketing director promotes the mission of NICS/Oasis on a broad scale to educators; mission-minded individuals, churches, and organizations, through the coordination of external marketing materials, managing recruiting & marketing staff, and coordination of recruiting & marketing activities.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Supervise the Recruiting and Marketing team, which includes regional as well as remote recruiters
- Develops and implements programs and plans for the cultivation of a strong, positive public image of NICS/Oasis.
- Creates and implements comprehensive Recruitment & Marketing Plans.
- Develops and distributes marketing materials for recruitment and the cultivation of a strong, positive public image of NICS/Oasis.
- Develops and supervise strategies and plans that encourage current and past network stakeholder identification and advocacy.
- Develops and implements the use of social media to promote a strong, positive public image of the ministry of NICS/Oasis.
- Oversees the creation, collection, curation, and distribution of digital content.
- Supervise the development, implementation, and promotion of Network November, social media contests, and NICS alumni campus events at select universities.
- Develops and implements programs, plans, policies, and procedures for the acquisition of qualified candidates.
- Develops training materials for effective recruitment.
- Creates and implements comprehensive communication strategies for engaging current and future stakeholders and recruitment candidates.
- Ensures that the recruitment and marketing team have a clear understanding of NICS vision and mission, history, NICS current affairs, the application process, and current hiring needs.
- Develops and supervises a consistent calendar of public presentations/NICS representation regarding NICS/Oasis Mission and employment/volunteer opportunities at colleges, churches, education conferences, mission conferences, recruiting fairs, and other events that are conducive to promoting the mission of NICS/Oasis.
- Develops and supervises the job posting on professional, university, and mission-centered job boards.
- Develops and supervises the employee referral program.
- Develops and supervises a system for candidate nurture for undergraduates and people interested in NICS/Oasis that do not currently fit needs and criteria.
- Collects and maintains data on recruitment activites to evaluate future activities.
- Coordinates with school directors, human resource personnel, and other NICS staff concerning marketing and recruitment needs.
- Budgets available funds for the greatest return on investment based on collected recruitment & marketing data.
- Develops and supervises the collection of required NICS paperwork as noted in the NICS Home Office Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Directs the planning and promotion of the NICS/Oasis Job Fair.
- Participates in new employee training programs such as IMPACT and new administrator training.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Operations.
The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in marketing, or related field, from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. He/She is familiar with NICS/Oasis, its mission, and its schools, clearly communicates in writing and verbally, exhibits strong leadership and management skills, and has positive people skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate is able to develop and implement strategic plans for the marketing of NICS/Oasis and the recruitment of NICS/Oasis personnel and develop and maintain a healthy department budget. He/She is proficient in computer skills which includes but is not limited to document creation, the use and management of spreadsheets (Excel), the management of email and online calendar programs, the use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, the use of graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, and the use of other computer programs within the finance and HR departments of the NICS Home Office.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive use of a computer. Responsibility will require working extra hours during certain times of the year. Traveling domestically and internationally required. Ability to physically carry personal luggage and the NICS display and related promotional materials weighing 50 pounds or less. Ability to set up and take down a recruiting display.
Able to relocate
Applicant must be willing and able to relocate to Southaven, MS